- Received November 21, 2016.
- Revision received March 7, 2017.
- Accepted April 2, 2017.
- Published online April 6, 2017.
- Elizabeth R. Chrastil1,2,
- Katherine R. Sherrill1,2,
- Irem Aselcioglu1,
- Michael E. Hasselmo1 and
- Chantal E. Stern1,2
- 1Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences and Center for Memory and Brain, Boston University, Boston, MA
- 2Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, MA
- Correspondence should be addressed to Elizabeth R. Chrastil, Center for Memory and Brain, 610 Commonwealth Ave, Boston University, Boston, MA 02215. E-mail: .
Author contributions: E.R.C., K.R.S., M.E.H., and C.E.S. designed research; E.R.C. and K.R.S. performed research; E.R.C., K.R.S., and I.A. analyzed data; E.R.C., K.R.S., I.A., M.E.H., and C.E.S. wrote the paper.
Authors report no conflict of interest.
This work was supported by the Office of Naval Research (ONR MURI N000 14-10-1-0936 and ONR MURI N00014-16-1-2832). fMRI scanning was completed at the Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging (Charlestown, MA), which receives support from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR P41RR14075).
DOD | United States Navy | Office of Naval Research (ONR)100000006; ONR MURI N000 14-10-1-0936