- Received November 21, 2016.
- Revision received February 22, 2017.
- Accepted March 3, 2017.
- Published online March 23, 2017.
- 1Department of Physiology, School of Medicine, Tokyo Women’s Medical University, Tokyo 162-8666, Japan
- 2Division of Women Health Care Professionals and Researchers Support, TWMU Career Development Center for Medical Professionals, Tokyo Women’s Medical University, Tokyo 162-8666, Japan
- Correspondence should be addressed to Mariko Miyata, M.D., Ph.D., Department of Physiology, School of Medicine, Tokyo Women’s Medical University, 8-1 Kawada-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-8666, Japan, E-Mail:
Author contributions: Y.T. and M.M. designed research; Y.T., H.O., Y.Y., and Y.K. performed research; Y.T., H.O., Y.Y., and Y.K. analyzed data; Y.T. and M.M. wrote the paper.
The authors declare no competing financial interests.
This study was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (18500316, 20021029, 22800063, 23500400, 25870757, 26290010, 09J00032, and 15K21387), Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (15H01667 and 16H01344), The Uehara Memorial Foundation, Aya Irisawa Memorial Promotion Award, SHISEIKAI Scholarship Fund for basic researcher of medical science, Keiko Watanabe Award, and Research grant for Support Center for Women Health Care Professionals and Researchers, Tokyo Women’s Medical University.