- Received October 10, 2016.
- Revision received January 31, 2017.
- Accepted February 1, 2017.
- Published online February 14, 2017.
- Roberto Caminiti1,2,
- Elena Borra3,
- Federica Visco-Comandini1,
- Alexandra Battaglia-Mayer1,
- Bruno B. Averbeck4 and
- Giuseppe Luppino3
- 1Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, University of Rome SAPIENZA, Rome, 00185, Italy
- 2Department of Anatomy, Histology, Forensic Medicine, and Orthopedics, University of Rome SAPIENZA, Rome, 00185, Italy
- 3Department of Medicine and Surgery, Section of Neuroscience, University of Parma, Parma, 43125, Italy
- 4Laboratory of Neuropsychology, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892
- Correspondence should be addressed to Roberto Caminiti, Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, University of Rome SAPIENZA, Piazzale Aldo Moro 5, 00185 Rome, Italy. E-mail: .
Author contributions: R.C. and A.B.M. designed study; B.A., A.B.M., E.B., G.L., F.V.C., and R.C. analyzed data; R.C. and G.L. wrote the paper.
Authors report no conflict of interest.
This study was supported by grants from the University of Rome SAPIENZA (to ABM), from MIUR of Italy (protocol 2015AWSW2Y_002, to RC), and from the Intramural Research Program of the National Insitute of Mental Health (to BA).
MIUR of Italy2015AWSW2Y_002
Intramural Research Program of NIMH