- Received in October 3, 2016.
- Accepted in November 11, 2016.
- Published print in December 13, 2016.
- Clément Surel1,*,
- Marie Guillet1,*,
- Marc Lenoir1,
- Jérôme Bourien1,
- Gaston Sendin1,
- Willy Joly1,
- Benjamin Delprat1,
- Marci M. Lesperance2,
- Jean-Luc Puel1 and
- Régis Nouvian1
- 1Inserm U1051, Institute for Neurosciences of Montpellier, University of Montpellier, 34295 Montpellier, France
- 2Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI 48109
- Correspondence should be addressed to Régis Nouvian, Inserm U1051, Institute for Neurosciences of Montpellier, 80, rue Augustin Fliche, 34295 Montpellier Cedex 5, France. E-mail: .
Author Contributions: CS, MG, ML, GS, WJ, JLP, and RN designed research. CS, MG, ML, and GS performed research. JB, BD, MML, JLP, and RN contributed unpublished reagents/analytic tools. CS, MG, JB, and RN analyzed data. CS, MG, ML, JB, GS, WJ, MML, JLP, and RN wrote the paper.
↵* C.S. and M.G. contributed equally to this work.
Authors report no conflict of interest.
This work was supported by the Agence Nationale pour la Recherche (ANR-13-JSV1-0009-01 to R.N.). C.S. and W.J. are recipients of the EpiGenMed Labex fellowship. G.S. is a recipient of the Montpellier University postdoctoral fellowship.