- Received in September 6, 2016.
- Accepted in December 7, 2016.
- Published print in December 12, 2016.
- Xingxing Wang1,2,3,*,
- Yuichi Sekine1,2,3,*,
- Alexandra B. Byrne1,2,4,
- William B.J. Cafferty3,
- Marc Hammarlund1,2,4 and
- Stephen M. Strittmatter1,2,3
- 1Program in Cellular Neuroscience, Neurodegeneration & Repair, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06536
- 2Department of Neuroscience, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520
- 3Department of Neurology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520
- 4Department of Genetics, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven CT 06520
- Correspondence should be addressed to Stephen M. Strittmatter, CNNR Program, BCMM 436, Yale University School of Medicine, 295 Congress Ave., New Haven, CT 06536. E-mail: .
Author Contributions: X.W. and Y.S. performed experiments and collected data. A.B., W.C., M.H., and S.M.S. designed experiments. X.W., Y.S., and S.M.S. analyzed data and wrote the paper.
↵* X.W. and Y.S. contributed equally to this work.
Conflicts of Interest: S.M.S. is a co-founder of Axerion Therapeutics seeking to develop NgR1-based therapeutics.
This work was supported by grants from NIH and Falk Medical Research Trust to S.M.S.