- Received in June 22, 2016.
- Accepted in December 3, 2016.
- Published print in December 15, 2016.
- Laura A. Hale1,
- Eudoria S. Lee1,
- Alexandros K. Pantazis2,
- Nikos Chronis2 and
- Sreekanth H. Chalasani1
- 1Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory, The Salk Institute for Biological Studies, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 2Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109
- Correspondence should be addressed to Sreekanth H. Chalasani, Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory, The Salk Institute for Biological Studies, La Jolla, CA 92037. E-mail: .
Author Contributions: L.A.H. conceived and conducted the experiments, interpreted the data, and cowrote the paper. E.S.L. performed behavioral assays. A.K.P. and N.C. designed the microfluidic trap for L3 animals. S.H.C. conceived the experiments, interpreted the data, and cowrote the paper.
The authors report no conflict of interest.
This work was funded by grants from The Whitehall Foundation, The March of Dimes Foundation, and NIH R01MH096881-04 to S.H.C.