- Received January 5, 2016.
- Revision received April 29, 2016.
- Accepted May 18, 2016.
- Published online June 3, 2016.
Copyright & Usage
Copyright © 2016 Kato et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International, which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium provided that the original work is properly attributed.
View Full Text
- Go Kato1,3,
- Hiroyuki Inada1,3,
- Hiroaki Wake1,3,6,
- Ryohei Akiyoshi1,3,
- Akiko Miyamoto1,
- Kei Eto1,3,
- Tatsuya Ishikawa1,3,
- Andrew J. Moorhouse2,
- Andrew M. Strassman4 and
- Junichi Nabekura1,3,5
- 1Divison of Homeostatic Development, National Institute for Physiological Sciences, Okazaki 444-8585, Japan
- 2Department of Physiology, School of Medical Sciences, University of New South Wales, Sydney 2052, New South Wales, Australia
- 3Department of Physiological Sciences, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, Okazaki 444-8585, Nishigo-naka, Myodaiji-cho, Japan
- 4Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02215
- 5Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST), Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development (AMED), Tokyo, Japan
- 6Precursory Research for Embryonic Science and Technology, Japan Science and Technology Agency, Kawaguchi 332-0012, Saitama, Japan
- Correspondence should be addressed to Dr. Junichi Nabekura, Division of Homeostatic Development, National Institute for Physiological Sciences, Nishigo-naka, Myodaiji-cho, Okazaki 444-8585, Japan. E-mail: .
Japan Science and Technology Agency for Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology