- Received November 4, 2014.
- Revision received June 26, 2015.
- Accepted June 26, 2015.
- Published online July 2, 2015.
- Jennifer J. Siegel1,*,
- William Taylor1,*,
- Richard Gray1,
- Brian Kalmbach1,
- Boris V. Zemelman1,2,
- Niraj S. Desai1,
- Daniel Johnston1,2 and
- Raymond A. Chitwood1,2
- 1Center for Learning and Memory, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712
- 2Department of Neuroscience, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712
- Correspondence should be addressed to Dr. Jennifer J. Siegel, Center for Learning & Memory, University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station Stop C7000, Austin, TX 78712-0805. E-mail: .
↵2 Author Contributions: J.J.S., R.A.C., B.K., and D.J. designed research; J.J.S. and W.T. performed research; R.G. and N.S.D. contributed unpublished acquisition and analytic tools; B.V.Z. contributed viral tools; J.J.S., W.T., R.A.C.. and N.S.D. analyzed the data; J.J.S., W.T., R.A.C., D.J., R.G., B.V.Z., B.K., and N.S.D. wrote the paper and constructed figures
↵* J.J.S. and W.T. contributed equally to this work.